ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- The way in which their personal data are collected and processed.
All data capable of identifying a user must be considered as personal data. This concerns in particular the first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, location of the user or his IP address.
- What are the rights of users regarding this data.
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed.
- To whom this data is transmitted.
-Possibly, the site's policy regarding "cookies" files
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES REGARDING THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from users of the site respect the following principles:
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that their data is collected, and for what reasons their data is collected.
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data are carried out to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use.
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected.
- Conservation of data reduced in time: the data is kept for a limited period, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period.
- Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the completeness and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data can only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions below. after listed:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing.
- Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract.
- The processing meets a legal obligation.
- The processing is explained by a need related to the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person.
- The processing can be explained by a necessity linked to the performance of a mission of public interest or which comes under the exercise of public authority.
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF THE
NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the Franceking site are as follows:
E-mail address, telephone;
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
When the user registers on the site
When the user purchases a product from the site.
Moreover, when paying on the site, proof of the transaction including the order form and invoice will be kept in the site editor's computer systems.
The data controller will keep all the data collected in his site's computer systems and under reasonable security conditions for a period of one year.
B. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party, and are only processed by the site editor.
C. HOSTING OF DATA
The Franceking site is hosted by: PLANETHOSTER, whose head office is located at the address below:
4416 louis-B-Mayer Laval Quebec Canada H7P 0G1
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: (+33) (0) 1 76 60 41 43
The data collected and processed by the site are hosted and processed exclusively in France.
ARTICLE 4: RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
A. THE RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING.
The person responsible for processing personal data is Ms. Milan Marie-Louise. She can be contacted as follows:
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used for the processing of personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER.
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which this data was collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to guarantee that the information and the transfer of data passing through the site are secure.
An SSL certificate ("Secure Socket Layer" Certificate) is intended to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures for him.
In the event that the completeness, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5: USER'S RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to grant his request, the user is required to provide him with: his First and Last Name as well as his e-mail address and if relevant, his account or personal space number or subscriber.
The data controller is required to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE USER IN TERMS OF COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA.
at. Right of access, restification and right to erasure
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him, by respecting the procedure set out below:
the user must send an e-mail to the Franceking service, specifying the subject of his request.
If he has one, the user has the right to request the deletion of his personal space by following the following procedure:
The user must send an e-mail to the Franceking data controller specifying his customer area number, his name, the name of his shop. The request for deletion of data will be effective within 48 hours at the latest.
b. right to data portability.
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure:
The user must make a request for portability of his personal data to the services concerned by sending an e-mail to the address provided opposite (email@example.com).
vs. Right to limit and oppose data processing.
the user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and the rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of their data or to object to the processing of their data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must make a request to limit the processing of his personal data to the services concerned by sending an e-mail to the address provided below (firstname.lastname@example.org)
d. Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or significantly affects him. similar way.
e. right to determine the fate of the data after death.
The user is reminded that he can organize what should be the future of his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
f. Right to appeal to the competent supervisory authority.
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he believes that one of the rights has been infringed listed above, he is entitled to appeal to the CNL (National Commission for Computing and Liberties: https://www.cnil.fr ) or any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over can consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years old, or that he has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.
However, in the event of a substantial modification of this policy, the user will be informed as follows:
By e-mail to the address provided by the user.